Do you have an unbelievable soccer encounter that you want to share with the world? Are you a soccer dad in need of expert advice? Know a player who is injured and open to us to documenting their journey back to playing again? We are always looking for unique experiences, interesting athletes, and everyday soccer stories to highlight in our projects. Please fill out the fields below and share your experience so we can contact you for an amazing opportunity to be featured.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Stories, ideas, suggestions, questions, essays, audio, video, photographs or related materials and any other materials of any kind whatsoever submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) on www.eatsoccer.com or any other website operated by Eat Soccer, Inc. (hereinafter, “Eat Soccer”) (the "Websites"); (ii) for broadcast or other publication by Eat Soccer or any of its affiliated companies or entities, the Eat Soccer YouTube Channel and may otherwise be distributed in all markets and media worldwide and in perpetuity. By providing Submission(s), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions and consent to your name and geographic location potentially being published in connection with the publication, distribution and/or broadcast of your Submission(s).
1. The Submissions may be shared with Eat Soccer employees or affiliated persons.
2. Neither Eat Soccer nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. It is possible that similar Submissions may be submitted to Eat Soccer by multiple sources and that a Submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by Eat Soccer employees or affiliated persons.
4. All Submissions shall become the property of Eat Soccer, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, and may be shared with legal authorities if Eat Soccer believes is warranted. Neither Eat Soccer nor any third or other party with whom Eat Soccer shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
5. Eat Soccer shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the Submissions worldwide and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
6. Eat Soccer reserves the right to change due dates for Submissions, or other specifics, as it deems necessary in its sole and exclusive discretion.
7. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
8. No Submission may contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, known to be false, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, or infringes any third party intellectual property rights.